Friday, 28 December 2012

West Ham United Vs. Dirty Stoke Buggers

Hey there!

Well, after a bunch of school work I decided to head back to Borehamwood near London, to see the grandparents. Also, my uncle had came over from Canada for a visit.



This prompted my visit to Upton Park to see some Premiership football action. Luckily I found some cheap (but well placed) seats, as you do, and after a long couple rides on the tube, we made it along with the rest of the West Ham hooligans to Upton Park. It was a great atmosphere with a over 35,000 in attendance to watch the 1-1 draw between the two sides.It was a decent game with chances on both ends. I was happy just to see a WHU goal and join in on some chants, while watching my uncle call some Stoke players wankers. All good banter.  My highlight was finally getting to sing "I'm forever blowing bubbles" and eating what I thought was a burger but was probably more like paste. After a long night we arrived back at number 96 in Borehamwood for some much need rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment